Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DIY Resource: Instructables

     Until I wrote the title of this post, I had been mentally calling this website "Indestructables".  When I realized I didn't know how to spell it off the top of my head, I also realized that I had been calling it by the wrong name.
Instructables.  Instructables, instructables instructables.

    While I mentally correct myself, it's a great resource for DIY stuff.  I got the idea for the scarf dress there, and a couple other projects are in the makings that also come from the same source.  It's not just clothes, but you can guess where I spend most of my time.

     Maybe I'll keep calling it Indestructables.  Implies that you can get more than one use out of something... maybe.  Or that just could be too analytical of my mistakes.  Anywho, I'd check it out if you're looking for some neat-o DIY.

No comments:

Post a Comment